For the Cauliflower
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut into bit sized pieces
- 1/2 cup flour (I used organic whole wheat)
- 1/2 cup water
For the Sriracha Sauce
- 2 teaspoons oil (I used coconut)
- 1/3 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce or tamari
For the Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon agave or maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour and water until a batter is formed without lumps. Add cauliflower and mix until coated. Spread cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Flip cauliflower half way through.
- For the sriracha sauce add the oil, sriracha, rice wine vinegar and soy or tamari sauce. Heat over low heat until warm. Turn off heat and set aside.
- For the peanut dipping sauce add the water, peanut butter, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, ginger, soy or tamari sauce, and maple syrup to a tall drinking glass and mix well until creamy. (You make this in a glass so the sauce doesn’t go all over the place when stirring)
- After 15 minutes of baking the cauliflower add to large bowl and toss with sriracha sauce until combined. Place the cauliflower back on the baking sheet and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm or room temperature with peanut dipping sauce. Add a side of your favorite veggies such as sliced cucumbers or celery.
***If sriracha sauce has a little more heat than you like, substitute your favorite hot sauce.
*Adapted from recipe from Thug Kitchen