Low Carb Potato Salad
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 hardboiled eggs, omit if making vegan or egg-free
- 3 pickles, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup green onion, green part only, chopped
- Prepare the cauliflower by cutting into bite-sized pieces. You can do this with a knife or if you want smaller pieces, shred. Steam for 2-3 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Peel eggs and separate yolks, set aside. Cut the whites into small bite size pieces. Mix the egg whites into the cauliflower mixture in a large bowl along with chopped pickle, green onion and parsley.
- Add egg yolks, mayo, mustard, pickle juice, salt and pepper into your high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Pour over the cauliflower mixture and stir to coat. Chill overnight and serve.