Skip to content
• 2 cups (16oz) cottage cheese (I use 2-4% fat)
• 3 tbsp light cream cheese
• 1/4 cup low calorie maple syrup OR any sweetener
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use myprotein whey)
• Optional: 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 cup frozen blueberries
• 1 tsp honey OR any sweetener
• Add all “cream mix” ingredients to blender and blend until smooth
• Add “blueberry mix” to medium heat pot/pan and cook into jam
• Add half of cream mix to jar/container, followed by half blueberry mix. Repeat twice for two layers.
• using a fork/knife, swirl the blueberry mix to create an even flavour.
• Freeze for 3 hours and serve.
• The higher fat content of cottage cheese you have, the less your mix will freeze solid after placing it in the freezer for longer than 3 hours. Even if it does, you just need to leave it out to thaw for a few minutes and mix it around before serving.
• You can use greek yogurt as a substitute for cottage cheese, but I recommend keeping it for the cheesecake flavour.
• You can experiment with all different kinds of frozen fruits. I also love using raspberries.
• Add your toppings of choice for an extra crunch!
Serving Size: 3
Calories/Macros (Per Serving):
Approx. 225 Calories
• 29g Protein
• 16g Carbs
• 4g Fat
Numbers may slightly vary depending on the ingredients and brands you use.